CCC Solved Question Paper For Exam Practice.
1. The……………is the physical over which a message travel.
a) Protocol b) Medium
c) Signal d) All the above
2. How can the slide show be repeated continuously?
a) loop continuously until ‘Esc’
b) Repeat continuously
c) loop more
3. To configure dial-up networks with Windows XP, Which applet should you use?
a) Network and Internet Connections
b) Network Neighborhood
c) Network connection Sharing
d) Remote Assistance
4 .An affordable technology that uses existing telephone lines to provide high –speed connections is called ………………
c) cable modem
5. Voiceband ……………………..
a) allows the user download messages
b) is used for standard telephone communication
c) is used in special leased lines to connect minicomputers and mainframes
d) provides a high –speed communication channel
6. A Virtual Private network creates a ………….through the network?
a) Tunnel b) BRI
c) Connection d) SSH session
7. All of the following are top –level domains except ?
a) .com b).mil
]c).army d) .org
8. A recently created additional top-level domain name is?
a) .pro b).plan
c) .business d).school
9. Which PowerPoint feature allows the user to create a simple presentation without having to spend too much time on it ?
a) AutoContent Wizard
c) Color schemes
d) Chart Wizard
10. Which language is used to create macros in Excel ?
a) Visual Basic b) C
c) Visual C + + d) Java
11. Which of the following includes special effects that can be applied to drawing objects?
a) Gradient fills b) Line color and style
c) Rotating d) All of the above
12. What is the name for the Internet Service Pro vider ?
a) Loopback address b) Backbone
c) IP address d) Default gateway
13. An Excel Workbook is a collection of ………………
a) Workbooks b) Worksheets
c) Charts d) Worksheets and charts
14. This address does not change every day ?
a) static IP address b) dynamic IP address
c) unique IP address d) None of the above
15. …………… are networks that connect people within a company to each other and the company network.
a)Bitstreams b) Internets
c) Extranets d) Intranets
16. ………………..is the encompassing term that involves the use of electronic platforms-intranets extranets and the internet to conduct a company’s business ?
a) E-commers b)E-business
c) E-procurement c) E-marketing
17. PowerPoint 2000 has ………………..number of views
a) 3 b) 4
c) 5 d) 6
18. What is the data capacity of STP?
a) 10 mbps b) 100 mbps
c) 1000 mbps d) 10000 mbps
19. …………………….is the largest 16 bit positive number.
a) 32767 b) 32768
c) 34567 d) 36789
20. To convert data from one data medium to an –other is known as
a) Collection b) Transformation
c) Manipulation d) Conversion
21. The slide …………… controls text characteristics background color and special effects, such as shadowing and bullet style.
a) Presentation b) master
c) Show d) sort
22. The two-dimensional representation of an image is known as.
a) Image routing b) Image resolution
c) Image reasoning d) None of the above
23. If you a word that is not in word’s dictionary , a ………………….wavy underline appears be low the word.
a) Green b) Red
c) Blue d) Black
24. Ctrl + U key combination is used to
a) Move a file b) move file/U directory
c) move file from/U directory d)None of these
25. What is the AutoComplete feature of Excel ?
a) It automatically completes abbreviated words
b) It completes text entries that match an existing entry in the same column
c) It completes text and numeric entries that match an existing entry in the same column
d) It completes text entries that match an existing entry in the same worksheet
26. IIS refers to ……………………………..
a) International institute for Standards
b) Internet information Server
c) Internal IP scheme
d) Internet Information system
27. Press animation effects allows you to
a) Add clip art images to you slides
b) Create a custom transition to the next slide
c) Show bullet items as they are discussed
d) None of above
28. From where can we set the timing for each object?
a) Slide show—custom transition
b) Slide show—Slide transition
c) Slide show –custom animation
d) view –Slide sorter
29. This address changes temporarily as the application connect to the internet ?
a) Static IP address b) dynamic IP address
c) Unique IP address d) None of the above
30. A URL can specify the IP address of the Web ………………that houses a Web page ?
a) server b)client
c) page d) e-mail recipient
31. In the e-mail address email@example.com “maruti is the ?
a) Password b) server name
c) user name d) client computer
32. Which of the following is not one of the benefits of e-commerce to sellers ?
a) E-commerce offers greater flexibility in meeting customer needs.
b) E-commerce can help to reduce costs
c) E-commerce is a powerful tool for customer relationship building
d) E-commerce increases the net cost per contact
33. The E-commerce domain that involves business activity initiated by the consumer and targeted to businesses in known as
a) Consumer to consumer (C2C)
b) Business to business (B2B)
c) Consumer to Business (C2B)
d) Business to Consumer (B2C)
34. In analog computer
a) Input is first converted to digital form
b) Input is never converted to digital form
c) Output is displayed in digital form
d) All of the above
35. Is it possible to set scroll property of mouse ?
a) Yes b) NO
c) Yes any time d) Yes only at installation time
36. Page break command of excel on the insert menu will result in insertion of page break
a) Above the selected row
b) Below the selected row
c) Middle of the selected row
d) None of the above
37. The primary goal for you slide design should be ………………………
a) To attract the eyes of you audience
b) To coordinate with your company logo and color scheme
c) To make the information easy to read
d) To make the slides interesting and even exciting
38. In excel shortcut fill menu contain
a) Fill weekdays b) Fill series
c) Both a) and b) d) None of these
39. Alignment buttons are available on the …………toolbar
a) Status bar b) Formatting toolbar
c) Standard toolbar d) None of these
40. Paste Special dialog box of Excel contains option for…………………
a) characteristics b) Formats formulas
c) Values d) All of the above
41. Action button can be inserted in the slide by action buttons command of
a) View menu b) Insert menu
c) Slide Show menu d) None of the above
42. In a word document, alignment refers to the position of the text relative to the…………….
a) Margins b) Paragraphs
c) Header d) Footer
43. To end the current paragraph space and begin the new paragraph press
a) Escape key once and the Enter key once
b) Press the Enter key twice
c) Press the Enter key once and the spacebar once d) Press the Enter key once
44. Mouse speed is
a) Adjustable b) cannot be adjusted
c) can be adjusted through control panel d) can be adjusted double clicking middle button
45. How many options are there on the Word Menu bar ?
a) Three b) size
c) Nine d) Twelve
46. A line to World Wide Web site on the document can be inserted by using option……………….
a) Insert Word Table b) Insert Hyperlink
c) Format Painter d) None of the above
47. A new document can be created by………..
a) Clicking on the New button of the standard toolbar
b) Pressing the Ctrl+N combination of keys
c) Selecting new option from the file menu in menu bar
d) All of the above
48. A standard program that has been modified to work on a LAN by including concurrency controls such as file and record locking is an example of……………….
a) LAN intrinsic software
b) LAN aware software
d) LAN ignorant software
49. The ……………….key removes one character to the left of the cursor
a) Delete b) Backspace
c) Enter d) Shift
50. To select a……………….. place the mouse pointer in selection bar and double click on it
a) Sentence b) Word
c) Paragraph d) Letter
True Or False
51. Unitprice is valid name for a cell or range .
52. You cannot change the position of the slide images on the Handout master .
53. You can enlarge the sheet up to 500% While printing
54. When you hide a slide it remains in you file even through it is hidden when you run the presentation.
55. When you turn on background printing you can continue working in Powerpoint while you print.
56. Star topology requires a multipoint connections.
57. BD-ROM disc is read –only and no data writing can be done.
58. When a formatted number does not fit within a cell it displays #DIV/0.
59. Cathode Ray Tube and Liquid Crystal Display are types of mouse available in the market.
60. The well –known non –impact printer are inkjet laser printers.
61. Voiceband is used in special leased lines to connect minicomputers and mainframes .
62. An affordable technology that uses existing telephone lines to provide high-speed connection is called microwave.
63. The capacity of a communication channel is measured in baud rate.
64. The greatest capacity for data transmission happens in voice band devices.
65. The standard protocol for the Internet is IP protocol.
66. USB stand for Uniform Serial Bus.
67.Christopher Sholes invented QWERTY key –board .
68. Mouse was created by Ralph H.baer in 1967.
69. To fill a formula into a range select the cell that contains the formula and then drag the fill handle downward, upward, right or left or as you need.
70. In word the easiest way to resize a picture is by dragging its to match the size and shape you want.
71. Email message that cannot be delivered to the recipients because of a temporary error such as a full mailbox is called soft bounces.
72. You can draw an image using the light pen by moving it over the screen.
73. 1 MHz CPU can process one million instruction in a second.
74. CPU speed is not measured in Megahertz or Giaghertz.
75. The data , which is available in the main memory is much faster then secondary memory.
76. The data once stored in the CD-R discs cannot be erased.
77. E-mail addresses are case –sensitive.
78. The two parts of e-mail addresses is separated by @ symbol.
79. In SMTP, the message can be of any length.
80. You can draw objects in a presentation by using the Design toolbar.
81. To create a new worksheet , select worksheet from the file menu.
82. In a multi-page document, the dotted line that extendso page called as soft page break.
83. Numerals have the same width in a proportionally spaced font.
84. In word, the ruler is displayed by default.
85. Even and odd pages can have different footers in word.
86. Headers and footers are displayed in the normal view in word.
87. Page preview shows the page in WYSIWYG mode.
88. You can use the AutoFormat command to analyze formatting in the document and automatically create styles for you.
89. Print Preview of Word does not allow you to do any editing.
90. DVD-ROM is an optical disc that is capable of storing data from 4.7 GB to 17 GB.
91. DVD-R uses WROM technology.
92. The blue –ray disc used to record, store and playback high-definition videos, digital audio computer data.
93. A binary digit (0,1) the smallest unit for storing data.
94. In the INTERNET , IP address is used to for ward data packets in intermediate routers.
95. Immediate access store is also known as main memory of the computer.
96. Pen drive is a type of flash memory data storage device integrated with a USB connector.
97. MAC address on a network is the computer’s unique hardware number.
98.In remote login, Telnet is used to access distant servers.
99.The data to be drawn as a chart cannot be selected after the chart wizard is started.
100. An Isotropic antenna is a point in space that radiates power in all direction equally.
Answers Key of Above Question
1.b 2.a 3.a 4.d 5.d 6.a 7.c 8.a 9.a 10.a 11.d 12.d
13.b 14.a 15.d 16.b 17.c 18.b 19.a 20.d 21.b 22.d 23.b 24.d
25.b 26.b 27.b 28.c 29.b 30.a 31.c 32.d 33.c 34.b 35.c 36.a
37.c 38.c 39.b 40.c 41.c 42.a 43.d 44.c 45.c 46.b 47.d 48.a
49.b 50.a 51.T 52.T 53.F 54.T 55.F 56.T 57.F 58.F 59.F 60.T
61.F 62.F 63.F 64.F 65.T 66.T 67.T 68.F 69.T 70.T 71.T 72.T
73.T 74.F 75.T 76.T 77.F 78.T 79.F 80.F 81.F 82.T 83.F 84.T
85.T 86.F 87.T 88.T 89.T 90.T 91.F 92.T 93.T 94.T 95.T 96.T
97.T 98.T 99.F 100.T